One Year Anniversary of Inkweaver Review

I am pleased to announce that Inkweaver Review is now one year old. Over the past year I have developed greatly as a review writer, improving my reviewing skills and building my own style and form. Inkweaver Review has also taught me volumes about website promotion and allowed me to experiment with different web technologies.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the more than 27000 visitors that have stopped by over the past year. Visitors from 128 different countries have stopped by to view the 250 posts on Inkweaver Review. Some of them viewed my site on their Windows or Macintosh computers, others on iPods and iPhones, some on PSP's and Nintendo Wii's. Your continued support and valuable comments have motivated me to keep writing for this website.

Over the upcoming year I plan to slowly expand the theme of Inkweaver Review. Up until now I have focused almost completely on young adult fiction. Over the next year you can expect more of the same fiction reviews, but I will also begin incorporating more detailed critical analysis reviews of classic literature along the lines of my top performing critical analysis of "The Grapes of Wrath."

I also plan to begin posting author bios linked to their reviewed books here on Inkweaver Review. Overall, the next year is going to involve a lot of linking posts together to bring out the full power and scope of Inkweaver Review. With so many book reviews older posts can become forgotten or never read. I plan to incorporate a series of pages that will serve as a tool to help readers to locate more books—not just the ones listed on the main page of Inkweaver Review, but the books that have been reviewed in the past.

Once again, I thank all my visitors for stopping by and I look forward to your continued visits in the future.

Nathan

Your Rating:
Inkweaver Review 2009-02-26T11:24:00-06:00

5 replies so far. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on blogging for a year. It takes concentration and determination.

Brimful Curiosities said...

Congrats on your anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Hats off to your first annual milestone ----I'm about two monthes behind ya in acquiring that milestone. (but enough about me (lol). Keep up the good work, and sounds like you'll be telling us of your second annual celebration this time next year----!!

NathanKP said...

Thank you everyone.

I'm glad that you appreciate my time and effort.

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this web site by my cousin.
I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You're wonderful!
Thanks!
my web site - Villas in Antalya